Clickbank

Amazon

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toy assembly at home??

4 years ago when I was unemployed due to job resource difficulties, I tried looking at all this part-time home jobs on newspaper classifieds.

In particular, this job that pays hundreds RM per week. I was a sucker for all this since I was desperate for income. With loans and credit cards to pay, I was surviving on a bank's personal loan.

So I SMS my home address to the number given. In a week or so, I received thru mail an envelope containing brochures and testimonies that the company is doing legit business, together with Malaysian Company Registration number and contacts.

OK lah, I was convinced. I parted with RM45 or RM65 to register and so with all the shit. So I wait la.

Still nothing after 2 weeks, I SMS - no reply. I call - didn't pick up phone. Finally SOMEONE did picked up my call and I was told to wait a week since they are waiting for stocks from some shit country, China, I think. Of cos it never came la...!

KNNCCB !!! Man, was I a sucker for all this bullshit or what ??!!

I don't have the brochures with me now else I would scan it and post it here. Like I said, it was years ago.

No comments: