Clickbank

Amazon

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Calculating clients' profits for FOREX company

Found this in the classifieds section as others.

Very vague advert. Something like 'getting paid for simple calculations of customers' data'.

Gave them a call and arranged an 'interview' at their office in PJ, some office block near Hilton.

Went to the office, filled in some crappy-looking application form and wait. The guy who is going to interviewed looks crappy as well, with some shit title who looks busy. Showed me to his desk (not office), which is partially partitioned.

He explains to me their business, which is Forex trading. He gave me some clients' transaction data and showed me how the calculation is done. I did a few on my own and he's sastified.

This is where the actual modus operandi is displayed: actually the calculations showed good profits from his 'clients'. Then he proceed to ask me if I was interested to INVEST? And the amount goes to thousands, starting at about RM1k.

I told him I don't have the money so ok la. I would prefer to be paid by doing the calculations for him. So he gave me a diskette to be taken home and upon completion, send it back to him.

Damn simple calculations using Excel but that's besides the story. It's all looking for investors.

SCAM !!

No comments: