Clickbank

Amazon

Friday, November 28, 2008

Mystery Shopper

I enrolled as a mystery shopper for this local company called AQ Services. They carry out surveys for Esso and Exxon Mobil petrol stations mostly. So far I only did to one Esso petrol station.


They paid RM25 per visit back then. Now it's RM30. I did not even bother to check my bank balance though. They did called me once to confirm my bank area ID, or something.
All that was needed to do;
1. Fill petrol to your vehicle (bikes not allowed)
2. Take note of the pump attendant's name
3. Get a receipt
4. Buy something from the store
5. Get receipt
6. Take note of cashier's name and greetings
7. Observe cleaniness of overall station
8. Observe soft-drink/coffee machine
9. Snacks counter
10. Membership application forms are on the cashier table
11. Washroom cleaniness
12. Others
This company also do surveys for Sushi King though it's a rare.
Maybe try a little more commitment for a extra cash. I was hoping to be a mystery guest for fast-food joints like McDonald's or KFC.

No comments: